Call Auction No. CS-S-008-18 dated 04-05-2018
The Foreign Currency Auction Committee, in accordance with the General Rules for Auctions of Foreign Currency through the Complementary Floating Market Rate of Exchange (Tipo de Cambio Complementario Flotante de Mercado - "DICOM”), informs the general public about a regular foreign currency auction to be carried out in the following terms and conditions:
AUCTION DATE: 04-06-2018
AUCTION CLOSING DATE AND TIME: 04- 05-2018, 2:00 p.m.
MINIMUM SUPPLY AND DEMAND BID:
Natural Person: € 50.00
Legal Person: € 1,000.00
AWARDING DATE AND TIME: 04-06-2018
Having the funds available and a 0.25% bank commission is an essential requirement. Otherwise, the bid will be rejected and the person will be suspended from participating in the system for 30 days.
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF RESULTS: 04-06-2018
VALUE DATE (PAYMENT): 04-09-2018
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1) To be registered with the system.
2) To provide information in relation to: (i) identification; (ii) Fiscal Information Registry (Registro de Información Fiscal - “RIF”); (iii) domicile and address; and (iv) any other information required.
3) To prepare a Sworn Statement on Origin and Application of Funds (Declaración Jurada de Proveniencia y Destino de Fondos), based on the forms provided by the computer system.
4) To hold a bank account with the national finance system in both national and foreign currency.
5) To be solvent in relation to fiscal and tax national obligations and social security.
In order to access the Call for Auction No. CS-S-008-18, please click here.
“NOTE: THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE ON ANY SPECIFIC MATTER AND ITS CONTENT ARE INTENDED AS A MANAGEMENT ALERT AS TO CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN VENEZUELA, ANY SPECIFIC LEGAL QUESTIONS REGARDING THE POSSIBLE APPLICATION OF NEW OR PROPOSED LEGISLATION TO PARTICULAR SITUATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO TRAVIESO EVANS ARRIA RENGEL & PAZ.”