Please click on link http://www.bcv.org.ve/c5/pdf/convsoberano2026.pdf to access the Call to the Offer of the International Sovereign Bond 2026 made by the Ministry of the Popular Power of Planning and Finance. The most relevant terms of said offer are:
- Nominal Value: US$ 3,000,000,000.00
- Maturity Date: October 21, 2026
- Up to 40% of this issuance shall be destined exclusively to corporations defined as “Convoked Participants – Category I”, that is, all corporations of the National Productive Sector duly registered at the Registry of Users of the Foreign Currency Administration System (RUSAD) of CADIVI and which corporate object include the development of productive activities in the food, health and capital goods sectors.
- The minimum amount of each Purchase Order shall be US$ 3,000.
- The Bond may be acquired at the official rate of exchange of Bs. 4.30 per US$ 1.
- The Offer Period starts on Thursday October 13, 2011 at 9:00 a.m., until Friday October 14, 2011.
- The Results of the Offer shall be published on Monday October 17, 2011.
“NOTE: THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE ON ANY SPECIFIC MATTER AND ITS CONTENT ARE INTENDED AS A MANAGEMENT ALERT AS TO CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN VENEZUELA, ANY SPECIFIC LEGAL QUESTIONS REGARDING THE POSSIBLE APPLICATION OF NEW OR PROPOSED LEGISLATION TO PARTICULAR SITUATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO TRAVIESO EVANS ARRIA RENGEL & PAZ.”