Yanelis Vega Avila
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2015. She graduated from Universidad de Carabobo in 2014. She is a member of the Litigation Department of the Firm at the Valencia office.
She is in charge of monitoring judicial and administrative proceedings in several áreas. She has experience in following up cases at the Labor, Contentious Administrative, and Contentious Tax Courts, in administrative proceedings at the Labor Inspector’ Offices of the State of Carabobo, and in the compliance with formalities and filing of requests at various offices of the public sector. Likewise, she has professional experience in the preparation and drafting of all type of documents, briefs, and requests.
Positions and Recognitions
• Honor diplomas conferred for outstanding grades in several subjects of the Law career (2014).
• Volunteer for coordination of patient support. Senosalud, A.C. (2014).
- Labor Law.
- Center of Advanced Tax and Forensic Studies. Advanced program on juridical drafting and legal practice (2015).
- Universidad José Antonio Páez. Extension Center. Advanced studies on Procedural Labor Law. (2014).
- Universidad de Carabobo Lawyer (2014).
- Landáez & Arcaya, Abogados Consultores, S.C. Junior Lawyer. (2014).
- Landáez & Arcaya, Abogados Consultores, S.C. Legal Assistant. (2012-2014).
- Mendoza, Palacios, Acedo, Borjas, Páez-Pumar & Cia. Legal Assistant. (2011-2012).