Wesley Soto López
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2008. Attorney graduated Summa Cum Laude from Universidad de Carabobo in 2008. He is currently in charge of managing and coordinating the Offices of the Firm in Valencia, State of Carabobo and Barquisimeto, State of Lara.
He is experienced in handling judicial proceedings at Civil, Mercantile, Labor, Contentious-Administrative, and Tax Courts in several regions of the country. Likewise, he is in charge of handling claims and proceedings of a labor nature at the Administrative Entities for Labor Matters. He also works on the corporate area, especially on matters related to compliance with formalities before public offices in general
- “Biodiversidad y Medio Ambiente”. Revista ANUARIO. Volume 28. Instituto de Derecho Comparado de la Facultad de Ciencias Jurídicas y Políticas de la Universidad de Carabobo. Special cooperation. (2005).
Positions and Recognitions
- Academic Distinction Summa Cum Laude for having obtained an outstanding grade point average in each of the courses of the Law career (2008).
- Honor Diplomas awarded for outstanding grades in several subjects of the Law career (2008).
- Praiseworthy Student. School of Law. Faculty of Juridical and Political Sciences. Universidad de Carabobo (2004-2007).
- Professor of the subject “Constitutional Law”. Universidad Arturo Michelena. Faculty of Juridical and Political Sciences. Law School (2012 – 2013).
- Professor of the subjects “Principles of Public Law” and “Administrative Law I”. Universidad de Carabobo. Faculty of Juridical and Political Sciences. Law School (2009-2011).
- Faculty Advisor for the subject “Principles of Public Law”. Universidad de Carabobo. Faculty of Juridical and Political Sciences. Law School (2005-2008).
- Corporate Law
- Labor Law
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Specialization in Procedural Law (Currently studying).
- Universidad de Carabobo. Lawyer (Summa Cum Laude) (2008).
- Coordinator of the litigation area. Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz. Valencia Office (2008-2013).
- Legal Assistant. Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz. Valencia Office (2006-2008).