Pedro A. Rengel Nuñez
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 1980 and a Partner of the Firm since 1994.
He graduated from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Caracas, in 1982 and completed postgraduate studies at the New York University, where he obtained a Master's Degree in Comparative Jurisprudence in 1983. He also completed specialization studies on Tax Law at Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1986.
Founder and professor of the class of "Alternative Dispute Resolution" at Universidad Monteávila in Caracas. Member of the Arbitration Committee of VENAMCHAM with extensive experience in local and international arbitration. He is included in the list of arbitrators and mediators of the Arbitration Center of the Caracas Chamber of Commerce and of the Business Center of Conciliation and Arbitration (CEDCA).
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Corporate Law
- Electronic Commerce and Computer Law
- Litigation, Arbitration and other Methods of Dispute Resolution
- Project Financing
- Real Estate
- Tax and Customs
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Specialization in Tax Law (1986).
- New York University. Master’s Degree in Comparative Jurisprudence (1983).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Lawyer (1982).