Pedro Garroni Requesens
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2004. Attorney graduated from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Caracas, in 2003. Currently he is in charge of the management and coordination of the office of the Firm in the city of Puerto La Cruz.
Pedro has extensive experience in the study and settlement of different types of labor problems and, specially, he has dedicated a part of his career to labor lawsuits, claims and proceedings before Courts and Administrative Entities for Labor Matters in several regions of the country. He is currently in charge of a number of significant cases at the eastern region of the country.
He provides assistance in the preparation of answers to consultation and opinions on environmental, safety, health and hygiene matters and general aspects of Labor Law.
Also, as a lawyer of the office of the Firm in Puerto la Cruz, Pedro has been entrusted with several mercantile, civil, administrative, tax, and corporate matters.
Positions and Recognitions
- Member of the Committee of the Venezuelan American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VENAMCHAM), Anzoátegui Region.
Puerto La Cruz Office
- Labor Law
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, “English for Legal Purposes and Introduction to the American Legal System Program.” Cleveland, Ohio (2010).
- Universidad Metropolitana Specialization in Corporate Law. Caracas (2006).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Caracas. Lawyer (2003).
- Coordinator of the Puerto La Cruz Office of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz ( 2009).
- Member of the Puerto La Cruz Office of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz (2006).
- Member of the Labor Law Department of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz, Caracas Office (2004 – 2006).
- Member of Puerto La Cruz Office of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz (2004).
- Legal Assistant for Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz.