Olga Nass de Massiani
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 1968 and Partner since 1975. Attorney graduated Summa Cum Laude from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello in 1968.
Olga Massiani is the head of the Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Department of the Firm.
She has conducted negotiations and due diligences for the acquisition of companies. She also has extensive experience in drafting and adapting contracts related to international financing projects, and in all procedures and formalities related to joint ventures.
Also, her area of expertise includes the registration of investments of foreign companies in Venezuelan companies, as well as the preparation of technical assistance and technology transfer agreements between the international companies that provide technology and the companies that receive the same.
- Member of the Boards of Advisors of several Private Schools.
- Member of the Boards of Directors of several Multinational Companies.
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Corporate Law
- Financing and Public Offer
- Project Financing
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Lawyer. Summa Cum Laude (1968).