María Gabriela Gerardo
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2016. She graduated from Universidad Arturo Michelena in year 2008. She is a member of the Labor Department of the Firm at the Valencia Office. She is currently taking courses in order to complete a Master’s degree in Labor Law at Universidad de Carabobo. She completed an Advanced Course on Procedural Labor Law at said University.
María Gabriela has experience in handling cases at Labor and Contentious Administrative Courts, administrative proceedings at Labor Inspector’s Offices, negotiations of collective bargaining agreements, analysis and resolution of labor conflicts, and preparation of answers to consultations of a labor nature.
Positions and Recognitions
- “Merit Decoration”. Bar Association of the State of Carabobo (2009).
- “Recognition for Cultural Achievement”. Universidad de Carabobo. (2006).
- Labor Law
- Universidad de Carabobo. Master’s degree in Labor Law. (Thesis pending).
- Universidad de Carabobo. Centro de Entrenamiento y Asistencia Técnica a las Empresas (CEATE). Advanced Course on Procedural Labor Law (2009).
- Universidad Arturo Michelena Lawyer. (2008).
- Free practice of law (2013-2016).
- Lawyer. Carvallo, Bello & Asociados Law Firm. (2013).
- Lawyer. Fumero, Polo & Asociados Law Firm. (2008-2011).
- Legal Assistant. Mendoza, Palacios, Acedo, Borjas, Páez-Pumar & Cía Law Firm. (2006-2008).
- Trainee. Appellate Court for Civil and Contentious Administrative Matters of the Center North Region. (2005).