Luis A. Tinoco Arria
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 1982 and a partner of the Firm since 1990.
Attorney graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1977. He completed a Master of Laws (LL.M.) at University of Pennsylvania in 1980 and attended the Program of Financial Analysis and Management for Lawyers at Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (IESA) in 1984.
He works in the Corporate, Banking and Capital Markets, Financing and Public Offerings departments of the Firm.
Positions and Recognitions
- Former authorized Stock Broker registered with the Comisión Nacional de Valores (1974).
- Director of Envases Venezolanos, C.A
- Banking and Capital Market
- Corporate Law
- Financing and Public Offerings
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración. Caracas. Program of Financial Analysis and Management for Lawyers (1984).
- University of Pennsylvania. Master of Laws (1980).
- Georgetown University, Washington DC. Introduction to the American Legal System (1979).
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Lawyer (1977).