Karla Andreína Peña García
Member of the Administrative Law and Regulatory Department of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2010.
She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Universidad Central de Venezuela in year 2006. She is currently taking postgraduate courses at Universidad Central de Venezuela in order to obtain the degree of Specialist in Administrative Law.
Karla Peña García handles cases and administrative proceedings before various entities of the Public Administration, as well as appeals for annulment before the contentious-administrative jurisdiction, including the electoral jurisdiction, at which she represents and defends several companies. Likewise, she is in charge of actions for protection of rights (amparo) before the different courts of the Republic. Also, she prepares answers to consultation about several aspects of Constitutional, Administrative, Regulatory, and Environmental law.
Positions and Recognitions
- Academic distinction Summa Cum Laude from Universidad Central de Venezuela (2006).
- Academic recognition of Universidad Central de Venezuela for having obtained a grade point average of nineteen (19) during years 2001 and 2006.
- Public Law
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Administrative Law (Thesis Phase).
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Lawyer (2006).
- General Attorney’s Office of the Republic. (2005-2010).