José Ramón Sánchez T.
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2003. For two years he coordinated the Maturin office.
He graduated from Universidad Santa Maria in 1999. He has taken courses on Labor Procedural Law and Hydrocarbons Law at Universidad Arturo Michelena and Universidad Monteávila, respectively. He worked as National Inspector of Registries and Notaries’ Offices Nationwide, assigned to the Division of Registries and Notaries’ Offices of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Justice.
He has a vast experience in the study and resolution of different types of labor conflicts and, specially, he has dedicated a significant part of his professional practice to labor lawsuits, claims, and procedures before the Labor Administrative Courts and Entities in different parts of the country.
Likewise, he provides assistance in the preparation of opinions and answers to consultation of different areas, especially those related to Labor and Hydrocarbons Law and has had the opportunity of attending to several Mercantile, Civil, Administrative, Corporate, and Tax matters.
- Corporate Law
- Labor Law
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Specialization in Labor Law (2014).
- Universidad Monteávila. Course on Hydrocarbons Law (2009).
- Universidad Arturo Michelena. Course on Labor Procedural Law (2004).
- Universidad Santa María. Lawyer (1999).
- National Inspector of Registries and Notaries’ Offices. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Justice (1999-2003).