Francisco Paz Parra
Attorney graduated from the Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Caracas, Venezuela, in 1963 and Columbia University, USA. (M.C.L., 1964). He has been a member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 1964 and became partner of the Firm in 1970.
Positions and Recognitions
- Principal Director of Envases Venezolanos, S.A. and Papeles Venezolanos, C.A.
- Former Chairman of the Board of Directors of Envases Venezolanos, C.A.
- Former Director of Banco de Venezuela and Banco Fivenez
- Banking and Capital Market
- Corporate Law
- Financing and Public Offerings
- Project Financing
- Columbia University, USA (M.C.L.) (1964).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Lawyer (1963)