Eduardo Travieso Uribe
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 1983 and a partner of the Firm since 1992. He is the Managing Partner of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz.
Eduardo Travieso graduated from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Caracas, Venezuela, in 1981. He completed a Master of Laws at American University, Washington DC., USA (1983) and advanced studies on Tax Law at Universidad Central de Venezuela. He was a professor of the postgraduate courses on Finance and Tax at Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Universidad Central de Venezuela and Universidad Metropolitana.
He is a member of the Tax Committee of VENAMCHAM (Chairman of the Committee during the 1997-1998 period) and Member (Individuo de Número) of the Tax Law Venezuelan Association.
- “Aspectos Relevantes de la Ley General de Bancos y Otras Instituciones Financieras”.
- “Municipal Taxes and Private Investments in the Petroleum Sector – Basic Principles of Indexation in our Tax System”. VENAMCHAM, Caracas-Venezuela (May 1995).
- “Most Relevant Amendments to the Venezuelan Organic Tax Code”, New York (June 1994).
- “La rebaja por nuevas inversiones”, Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz (1989).
- “Key Tax Considerations in the Profit Sharing Association Agreements”.
- “Los Precios de Transferencia. Reforma a la Ley de Impuesto sobre la Renta”.
- “Most Relevant Issues of the Law of Partial Amendent to the Law of General Banks and Other Credit Institutions”.
Positions and Recognitions
- Member of the Tax Committee of VENAMCHAM (Chairman of the Committee during the 1997-1998 period).
- Member (Individuo de Número) of the Tax Law Venezuelan Association.
(58 212) 918-33.33
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Corporate Law
- Energy and Mining Law
- Project Financing
- Taxation and Customs
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Specialization in Tax Law.
- American University, Washington D.C. Master of Laws (1983).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Lawyer (1981).