Andreína Lusinchi Martínez
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since 2010. She graduated from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello in year 2009. She obtained a Master’s Degree in Tax Law from Instituto de Empresa de Madrid, Spain.
As to tax administrative proceedings and litigation, she has had a good performance representing several companies, especially in written defenses that are inherent in these proceedings. Also, she has been in charge of preparing answers to consultation on tax matters.
- Co-founder of the not-for-profit organization ProBono Venezuela, the mission of which is to offer free advice and intellectual support in depressed areas of the Venezuelan society and correctional facilities. (Current).
- Taxations and Customs
- Instituto de Empresa de Madrid, Spain. (2010).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Lawyer (2009).
- Deloitte Madrid- Spain. Mergers and Acquisitions Department (May 2010).
- Mayor’s Office of the Sucre Municipality, Miranda State (2009).
- Legal. Assistant. D’Empaire Reyna Abogados. (2006-2009).