Galit Díaz Navon
Member of Travieso Evans Arria Rengel & Paz since year 2014. She graduated from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello in 2012. She is currently taking courses in order to obtain a specialization in Tax Law at Universidad Central de Venezuela.
She worked as a lawyer for the Tax Department of Escritorio Jurídico Rodríguez & Mendoza where she was in charge of preparing opinions on Tax, Administrative, Civil, and Mercantile matters, as well as appeals and briefs of defense. She also supervised the cases processed at SENIAT, INCES, BANAVIH, mayor’s offices, and those litigated at the Superior Courts for Contentious Tax matters She worked as external counsel for Sanofi-Aventis de Venezuela, S.A., where she was in charge of preparing professional services agreements, purchase-sale agreements, lease and commodatum agreements, as well as legal opinions on tax matters and in relation to the Law for the Defense of Individuals in the Access to Goods and Services and the Law of Fair Costs and Prices.
Positions and Recognitions
Recognition from the UCAB for obtaining a grade point average of seventeen (17) during academic years 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 and eighteen (18) during academic year 2010-2011.
- Tax Law
- Universidad Central de Venezuela. Specialization in Tax Law (currently studying).
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello. Lawyer (2012).
- Kaplan International Colleges, Illinois Institute of Technology. Illinois, USA. Intensive English course. (March-December 2012).
- External Counsel. Sanofi-Aventis de Venezuela, S.A. (2013 - 2014)
- Lawyer. Escritorio Jurídico Rodríguez & Mendoza (2011 - 2014).
- Legal Assistant. Escritorio Jurídico Rodríguez & Mendoza (2009 - 2011).